After a day exploring some of the finest scenery the UK has to offer, you will be ready to sink down into the comfiest of beds in The Moon Inn’s well-appointed, en-suite bedrooms.
Our accommodation has just undergone comprehensive luxury refurbishment. We now offer eight luxury en-suite rooms, all individual, elegant and refined, creating an interesting mix of rustic and modern interiors throughout.
The rooms are aptly named after some of our local street names here in Stoney Middleton. Denman, Nook, Meadow, Black Harry and Trinkey.
Mason and Lennon suite are named after two of the oldest established families in the village. Business owners employing locals and serving the community for decades.
- A non-smoking policy operates in all our bedrooms, bar, and dining areas. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
- Guest check in is from 3pm and check out is by 10.00am. There is a surcharge of £10 for early check in or late check out. Please inform us if you require either of these so we can check availability. We will always do our best to accommodate you.
- Cots are available on request.
- Dogs are allowed at an additional cost of £10 per dog per night – please click here to view our pet policy for further information
- Housekeeping will clean the room daily. If you require clean towels, please leave them in the shower tray and they will be replaced. Any extra towels, refreshments etc that you require, please ask at the bar.
In your room:
- Free WIFI
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron and ironing board (upon request – please ask at the bar)
These are comfortable traditionally styled country inn rooms with various views of Stoney Middleton and our gardens. These four delightful rooms are ideal for short or long stays, with a good-sized modern bathroom and a shower or shower over a traditional bath.
Our superior double rooms provide a large king size bed and spacious bathrooms with a walk-in shower. These individually designed rooms offer a king-size bed, free Wi-Fi, tea/coffee making facilities, an en-suite bathroom with free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is also provided. These rooms are the most popular within the property.
Our deluxe family room consisting of a king size double bed and two single beds is perfect if visiting with the family and offers spacious, airy and bright accommodation making it the perfect base during your visit to the Peak District.
The Coach House is a standalone newly built cottage style room that offers spacious family and accessible accommodation with full wheelchair access. The room offers a super king size bed that can also be set up as two single beds if required and two further sofa beds if you are visiting as a family. With a fully accessible shower and your own private entrance the rooms ticks all the boxes.
The newly opened Garden Suite located separate to the main building provides spacious accommodation when visiting the Peak District with family and friends.
This large rooms has a king size bed and two single beds with a large bathroom.
We went to a local family wedding and decided to stay here. The rooms were large and clean. Good size en suite bathroom. Complimentary toiletries. Breakfast was served promptly and the service was warm and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay!